Le 26/05/2021 à 14:51, Sebastien Marchand via Slony1-general a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> thank you, but i don't know how do this, my server A can't talk to my server
> C...

Hello,

If I understand well, A can talk to B, and B can talk to C.

You should configure sl_path (or use Slonik STORE PATH) to define pathes
between nodes, and possibly remove paths that are not usable by your network
configuration (drop path, or tweak sl_path).

STORE PATH ( SERVER = 1, CLIENT = 2, CONNINFO = 'dbname=testdb host=server1
user=slony' );

STORE PATH ( SERVER = 2, CLIENT = 3, CONNINFO = 'dbname=testdb host=server2
user=slony' );

For instance.

S.

> Le 25/05/2021 à 23:23, Richard Yen a écrit :
>>

>> On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 3:11 AM Sebastien Marchand via Slony1-general
>> <slony1-general@lists.slony.info <mailto:slony1-general@lists.slony.info>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>     I do this :
>>
>>     Server A -> Server  B -> Server C
>>
>>     _replication_N1 for server A to B and _replication _N2 server B to C on
>>     the same table.
>>

>> If you are doing two replication sets, then this won't work.  That's because
>> when data on Server A gets replicated to Server B, the replay on Server B is
>> done with a replica identity that disables the triggers, which subsequently
>> prevents replication to Server C.
>>
>> If you want to do this replication architecture of A->B->C, then you will
>> need C to subscribe to _replication_N1 and specify the source as Server B
>>
>> Hope that helps!
>> --Richard

Dr Stéphane Schildknecht
Contact régional PostgreSQL pour l'Europe francophone
+33 617 11 37 42