On Wed, 26 May 2021, Sebastien Marchand via Slony1-general wrote:

Hi,

thank you, but i don't know how do this, my server A can't talk to my server
C...

I might misunderstand what your trying to do but does

store path(server=1, client=2, conninfo='serverA.local');
store path(server=2, client=1, conninfo='serverB.local');

store path(server=2, client=3, conninfo='serverB.local');
store path(server=3, client=2, conninfo='serverC.local');

subscribe set(id=1, provider=1, receiver=2, forward=yes);
subscribe set(id=1, provider=2, receiver=3, forward=yes);

where node 1=serverA, and node 2=serverB, node 3=serverC
work?

Slonik would need to be able to talk to all nodes.

Slon for serverB would need to be able to talk to all three servers.

Slon for serverA only needs to talk to server A and server B
Slon for serverC only needs to talk to server C and server B

Steve