On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 07:33:22PM +0000, Brian Martin wrote: > - while TBPC megabyte limit sounds huge to anyone with a modem, once you > start downloading 15 minute video clips in real time it suddenly looks small > and starts costing. The megabyte limit is ridiculously small, actually. I don't do a lot of browsing, and certainly never do things like listen to streaming audio or video. Just my twenty-or-so Usenet groups, a few mailing lists, and personal and work email. And I have exceeded my 100M limit almost every month since I joined. When they start charging for mail and news, I'm pretty confident that I'll go over the new 250M limit too, without changing my behaviour at all. Actually, I really don't give much of a toss about the megabyte limit. I just think that 28c/M for everything (even Usenet) thereafter is gouging. Get it under 20c, heading towards 10c, and I'll be much happier... -- Andrew -- SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with unsubscribe in the text
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Ken Yap
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Dave Fitch
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Brian Martin
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! DaZZa
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Andrew Macks
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Kevin Waterson
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! David
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Adam Kennedy
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited prici... Brian Martin
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited ... Adam Kennedy
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited ... Andrew Reilly
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Andrew Reilly
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Dave Fitch
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Dave Fitch
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Grant Parnell
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Dave Fitch
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Brian Martin
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Andrew Macks
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Dave Fitch
- Fw: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Adam Kennedy
- Re: [SLUG] OT: Optus to be unlimited pricing! Dave Fitch
