I am certainly the person who knows least about Linux
But folks please bear with me...I have just been at a
learning stage. So please be patient and dont laugh at
my silly questions.
I have been trying to use df command to find out the following....
Can anyone tell me how do i do this? I have looked through the man
pages using man df..but there is not much information maybe because
I am using ver 5.2.
So my question..
Using df command
How do i find how many partitions i have mounted?
How much disk space I have left on my Linux partition? and
How many more files can I create on my Linux partitions?
I am trying to see all these information..Is this possible please help...
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text