I have a problem with TCP/IP that I don't know how to solve.

I have ISDN and cable. One machine has a static IP address on one
network card (eth0) and a dynamic IP on another (eth1), which is the
cable address.

When a packet comes in on eth0 (from ISDN), the reply goes out eth1
(cable) as thats the default route. If the return address is on the
local subnet it works fine, because there is a static route for that
range onto eth0.

What I want to do is get it so that packets are returned on the
interface they come in on.

Any idea what I can do?

Thanks heaps.

Rodos

--
If the box says "Windows 95 or better", it should run on Linux, right?
- anon
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to