On Mon, 10 Apr 2000, Rodos wrote: > What I want to do is get it so that packets are returned on the > interface they come in on. > > Any idea what I can do? I just asked about this 2 weeks ago :) Update to Kernel 2.4 when it comes out :) Or 2.3.x if you're daring. It has support for funky routing (to put it very mildly) :) Andypoo. -- SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with unsubscribe in the text
- [SLUG] Problem with return path for packets. Rodos
- Re: [SLUG] Problem with return path for packets. Andrew Macks
- Re: [SLUG] Problem with return path for packets. Scott Howard
- Re: [SLUG] Problem with return path for packets... James Morris
- Re: [SLUG] Problem with return path for packets. Mikolaj J. Habryn
