Hmm .. this is a bit of a weird question but i'm just wondering if anyone 
knows what a good popular mouse is for Linux ?

Firstly .. I believe that in Linux, 3 button mice are quite essential to 
properly use X (or take advantage of the shortcuts), I had a look around and 
I found that the "most popular 3 button mouse" is a Logitech, here's a link:

http://www.logitech.com/cf/products/productoverview.cfm/9

I also went to the VA Linux website to see what they use and they just say 
"3 button mouse" :)

What do you guys think of mouse wheels in Linux ? What about USB devices ?

Currently I have a 2 button, 1 wheel Intellimouse, and I want to get a 3 
button. Should I just go with an Intellieye ?

I kinda want a traditional mouse at the same time (go search for "sun 3 
button mouse") .. neat :)

Oh well, lemmie know what you think guys :)

Thanks !

Regards, Matt



________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to