At 11:25 PM 5/4/00 +1000, Terry Collins wrote:
>Jon Biddell wrote:
> >
> > >
> > >Either stick a keyboard on the machine or forget it.
> > >I'd go to a digitizing table or stylus pad for multiple buttons.
> >
> > What sort, Terry ?  I have an Acecad A1212 that I want to press into 
> service.
>
>I don't know of a digi driver for linux.
>My yum cha will work as a ms mouse, but I like the board to screen
>mapping that other OS gives for some stuff.

Ooohhhh... opening a can of worms here, aren't we ??

I'm talking to a friend tomorrow who may, and I stress MAY, be willing to 
have a go at a "generic" digitiser driver for Linux... I'll let you know if 
it comes off....

On another subject, StarOffice vs. ApplixWare - thoughts ??  I need to read 
MS documents (Orifice 97), and being able to read Access databases would be 
a plus, although I can run EvilWare 95 on another machine and use ODBC is 
needbe.

Jon

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to