> I hate to say it, but I'm using a Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1a (serial) and
> it works beautifully - not the shiny white model, but a dull grey-ish
> textured one - I suspect not *genuine*, but it cost me $30, so I don't
> care./... I can see if there are more available...
The nice textured grey ones are the OEM meeses, whilst the shiny ones are
the ones you get out of the box. It really ought to be the other way... I
used to have an OEM 1.1A, but having the 'clit' outweighed the texture
annoyance. Not sure what that says about me...
The IntelliMouse Explorer has an okayish texture, but still pretty annoying.
- Jeff
-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -------------------------------------------------
w: http://advogato.org/person/jdub/
i: 16341281 (jdub!)
q: "make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'. Stop."
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text