At 12:51 AM 5/5/00 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > I hate to say it, but I'm using a Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1a (serial) and
> > it works beautifully - not the shiny white model, but a dull grey-ish
> > textured one - I suspect not *genuine*, but it cost me $30, so I don't
> > care./... I can see if there are more available...
>
>
>The nice textured grey ones are the OEM meeses, whilst the shiny ones are
>the ones you get out of the box. It really ought to be the other way... I
>used to have an OEM 1.1A, but having the 'clit' outweighed the texture
>annoyance. Not sure what that says about me...

The "clit", as you so indelicately put it, is present on this one - another 
good one is the IBM mouse, if youcan get them -0 they have the "pointer" 
that you normally get in the keyboard on the mouse as well.

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to