On Thu, 4 May 2000, Matt wrote:

> Hmm .. this is a bit of a weird question but i'm just wondering if anyone 
> knows what a good popular mouse is for Linux ?

I really really like the Logitech Trackman Marble FX.  It's ergonomically
designed to match how your hand grasps it.

I like them so much I bought two -- one for whatever work I'm at and one
for home.  Coupled with an MS Natural keyboard, my wrist problems have
disappeared.

> What do you guys think of mouse wheels in Linux ? What about USB devices ?

Never managed to get it going but judging from the limited use I've had of
one under Windows, it's pretty good for web browsing.

---
Rev Simon Rumble       The Roman Rule:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       The one who says it cannot be done should never
http://www.rumble.net  interrupt the one who is doing it.

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to