Rightio,

All working now my lappy now.

A Few notes:

*       My Lappy is runnign PHP-4.0.1pl2
*       I had to edit my php.ini file and set the include path to:
        include_path    =    /usr/local/src/SF1.5/www/include:/usr/local/src/SF1.5
*       Dont forget to edit etc/local.inc
*       i had to change line 15 in www/include/pre.php to read
        require ($DOCUMENT_ROOT.'/../etc/local.inc');

That was it !

HTH
Matt

Roland Turner wrote:

> Matt Allen wrote:
>
> > "document contains no data" does mean that PHP has basically crapped itself, and
> > yes, it does do it at funny times.
> >
> > What you can do is run Apache from withing gdb and have a look at the backtrace,
> > they are pretty helpful.
> >
> > If you need a hand, let me know.
>
> I'm letting you know :-)
>
> Can you please have a go at getting
> http://download.sourceforge.net/alexandria/SF1_5.tar.gz to work, and let
> me know how you did it (assuming that you succeed)?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Raz
>
> --

Matt Allen                                      Linux/PHP eCommerce Solutions
Linux Worx                                      Linux Networking
www.linuxworx.com.au                            Consulting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
0413 777 771