I'm trying to work out what Debian package I need to install to
supply me with files such as sys/types.h, fcntl.h etc, related
to making a kernel. These files usually live in /usr/include.
I've got them on one Debian system but not another. One was a
clean Potato install, the other an upgrade from Slink to Potato.

I've not been able to figure out which package supplies me with
those files. If anyone can shed some light on that for me, or even
better let me know how I can use dpkg tools to find out which package
provided a particular file, that'd be great.

Cheers,
      Craige.

(Recent Debian convert)