> ...and I thought my 5 was getting excessive...
>
> OK, let's get OT and have a "Mine's bigger than yours"

Good lord, what have you started? :)

Didn't Marty say he had about 15 or so in one room? If ever there was a
place to be at 4am! :) *ca--clink-ca-clink*...

I have a meagre collection, yet they've served me well... a Linux desktop,
an OpenBSD gateway, my old Compaq 486 warhorse, and a few boxes I intend to
rope together into soem form of cluster at some stage. So... 6. Although
that's cheating because three aren't on all that often. :)

-- please excuse the email software :)
-- moses hasn't gnu parted the hard drives (yet)