Another in the boat...

Im 20 turning 21 next month, dropped out of uni year 2 and am now a happy manager in
the largest linuc co. in africa

The Gods Previously Read:
> > > by the way, i'm 21, i dropped out of uni at the end of my second
> > > year, etc etc... ;-)
> > > cheers
> > > Thom
> >
> > No way, same here! :) And whats more that makes about the 8th person i know
> > in exactly the same position. Leaft uni after 2 years, got into
> > computer/networking/internet jobs and been there since. Weird.
> > Is there a catergory for people like us?
>
> i'm 20. 21 next year. deferring uni after two years to find better
> "solutions" to my problem(s) :)
>
> i hope to learn linux to improve proficiency in a unix environment,
> developmental programming languages, c, c++, java, tcl/tck, perl, and nag
> are what i want to get done soon. then i want to get on with the other
> guides from linuxdoc.org. i like to think that i can learn and be
> competent at everything other people do at uni or tafe on my own if only
> time wasn't the enemy :)
>

> --

Guy Taylor
Obsidian Systems
Cell: 083 357 3438
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds, adored by little statesmen and
philosophers and divines." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK:
Available at ftp://lava.obsidian.co.za/pub/keys/guyspubkey