I am sure we all like to grab the odd mp3, but with that in mind, you'd be
refering to bandwidth we pay for off our own backs.

But as someone pointed out, when it comes to a mail list, not only do we
all pay for the emails, but someone also must pay for the server/servers
the email list is hosted on before it gets to us.

Personally, I don't want to be paying for HTML encoded emails when I don't
think it is necessary, unless of course someone wants to pay my bandwidth
costs.

Just my $2 worth