On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Graeme Merrall wrote:

> people have bad security.
> Why does this bother me? If I was an Eisa customer or even an ex-Eisa
> customer with my details sitting on that server waiting for someone to come
> along, I'd be getting on that phone pretty darn quick. I also hope that
> other people will nag them into doing something about it or shame them into
Sadly I have some "customers" like that.
 - I have tried nagging
 - I tried abusing the owner
It hasn't worked (sounds like the good old adage: "It WON'T happen to
us ..."), so I have given up and am just waiting for the inevitable to
happen.  Anyone know what else to do (apart from doing it for free ;-)?

tom.
Consultant

AUSSEC    Phone: 61 4 1768 2202
339 Blaxland Rd., Ryde NSW 2112