wrote:
> > Jon Biddell wrote:
> > > Is there a decent mail prog. that does, and
allows nested folders ?

> > Not sure about the threads, but kfmail (?) was
mentioned for nested
> > folders previously
>
> Do you mean KMail ?
> I use it. Seems to work with out any problems. It
does threading, has
> nested
> folders, mail filtering etc.

I'm currently using kmail, and I didn't think it did
nested folders or threading at all...

although it allows filtering, it does not allow you to
specify how the filters are applied (i.e. incoming,
outgoing or manual). Generally I like to dump all my
mail in the "inbox", scan it for interesting goodies,
THEN have the filters applied. kmail insists on
applying the filters as the mail arrives.

Jon