Let's just hope it's IMAP support is more stable than it is in 0.8.1.
Every second copy to an IMAP folder causes Balsa to crash. They'd want to
get that fixed before they went 1.0 - it will also help me keep out of the
Mozilla M18 mailer :)

Do you mind sharing a few thoughts on Balsa 1.0 when you have it up?
I'll keep apt-get updating and hoping ;)

--

Cheers,
      Craige.