This one time, at band camp, Rick Welykochy said:
> (*) I'm an American, I believe in the American Way. I worry if the government
>     encourages open source, and I don't think we've done enough education of
>     policy makers to understand the threat.

Damn those Open Source Communists, they're a threat to true
red-blooded Americans.

It scares me that so-called reputable news sources publish opinions
under the guise of fact so regularly.

--
      "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to using
(o_ ' Windows NT for mission-critical applications."