> Theres no c compiler (but they could upload bin's I suppose) but there is
> perl, I'll have to check if perl is needed.

Uploading a compiler is hard.. why not upload a binary straigt away? :)

But remember - if there are no ready tools, they'll find it very difficult
to readily suck a binary down in the first place.

> Unforunately, at the moment it has a proxy running.

Eek. Put a proxy behind the firewall?

> > Agreed throughly about the turn of all listening services bit. :)
>
> Sorry, did you say something?

When you're first setting up the box, make sure you Detonate(tm) all
listening services that you don't specifically want. The less ports
listening, the better ("none" is good. :)

> Printers run out of paper (printer DoS), with some printers you can reverse

I like this one.. I can see a script kiddy doing that now.. :)

> the paper back and write over stuff making it unreadable.

Well the men in green have appropriate printers for the job with lackeys
always watching the paper etc.. but hey, this is not my ideal solution.. I
like trees.

//umar.