Hi all,
I have done something really stupid & now I can boot my system (well the
stupid thing is I didn't make a bootdisk).
What I did was put 128mb of ram in the system, the bios & linux thought it
was 32 megs, so I appended 128mb to lilo and now the system just crashes.

I have tried using Linux rescue from the install cd (btw its redhat 6.2) and
changing lilo from there, but the problem is, the mount points are wrong so
lilo complains. eg /dev/hda is now /mnt/root/dev/hda

Is there anyway I can fix this with the rescue cd or would I need to get a
redhat 6.2 bootdisk?
If I need a redhat 6.2 bootdisk, Is anyone able to supply one and dd it to a
file? I have the stock standard Redhat 6.2 Kernel & mount points /boot is
/dev/hda1 and / is /dev/hda6 or would others say a bootdisk from someone
whom I don't know is too much of a security risk?

Any other pointers would be great.

Regards,

Scott