From: Kevin Saenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 December 2001 2:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SLUG] In Car MP3 Players

Hi all,

I think I have a little too much time on my hands. :)
I am considering the idea of building my own Linux
in car Mp3 player. Before I do this I would like to
find out if I can get some of the parts in Oz.
Also I would appreciate it if anyone could point me in
the right direction for the following
A touch screen that is big enuf to fit into the dash,
and runs X nicely.
Power Transformer from 12 volts to computer voltage
me thinks it's 5.5 volts or 3.5 ( I think that is only
CPU.)

Thanks

Kevin