Hmm... if anyone can come up with a single floppy disk MP3 player they can
have my old Compaq Contura 400 (486DX? 32Mb RAM) with the faulty HD
controller. It was going to cost about $1000 for a new motherboard and
that's all I paid for the whole thing. Hmm come to think of it, probably
doesen't have a sound card either :-(

--
Web: www.arcadia.au.com/gripz