On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 16:29, David Fitch wrote:

> Trouble is I really want the cd install to work - if there's a problem later
> and I can't boot off the disk (for some reason) I don't want to go through
> all this again I want to be able to pop in the cd and go.

Invoking all my powers of suggestion:

"bring it toooo the Debian SIG, bring it toooo the Debian SIG, bring it
toooo the Debian SIG"

January's meeting is in a couple of short weeks and this would make for
much hacking-fun-buggery after Craig Small's talk. I could also bring my
CD's along which I know work with my SS20.

--

Cheers,
      Craige.

http://mcwhirter.com.au/