Hi Martin

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 19:27:50 +1000
"Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> there were quite a few suggestions to use ps2pdf, but absent from the
> "save as"
> list was postscript...
>

>it took a decent whack from the self applied clue stick to realise that
>printing to a file produced postscript output...
>
>however the resulting PDF chopped half a character from the ends of a
>couple of lines... but i was at the point where close enough was good enough...
>
>marty

I'm sorry you didn't understand my previous post (repeated below)

Quick and dirty :-
Output from Abiword to a Postscript file. (Print to file)
eg. myfile.ps

run ps2pdf

>ps2pdf myfile.ps fymile.pdf

Also when you print from Abiword, choose the option to embed fonts. (available in
0.9.2 which I have)

You can try creating up to 5 online with adobe site
http://cpdf.adobe.com/index.pl/511146710.26606?BP=E
or
http://www.ps2pdf.com/convert/index.htm

Chris