On Sun, 12 May 2002 18:45:35 +1000
Karl Clements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have you tried sylpheed's native news reader?

I use Sylpheed for Mail and I really like it. I wasn't however
very impressed with the newsreader. maybe its time to give it another
try.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Yes it's valid)
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society of America recently started an
advertising campaign with the slogan "MS: It's not a software company".

Seasoned IT professionals will have no trouble telling the two MS's
apart. One is a debilitating and surprisingly widespread affliction
that renders the sufferer barely able to perform the simplest task.
The other is a disease.