Ok. I'll bite the Troll... [Youch!]

On Mon, 13 May 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Mon, 13 May 2002, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > So blantant, unreasoned Microsoft bashing is OK in your eyes?
>       ^^^^^^^^
> Please learn how to spell first..

Ahha! so not only are you a Microsoft basher, you're a Linux basher as
well?  There are several websites out there that discuss how poor the
spelling of the most inteligent and dedicated to the community can be.

In my book, Bashing _ANYONE_ for who they ARE is _TOTALLY_ uncool.

What is bad about microsoft is what they do (and don't do), not who they
are. Anyone who cannot compete on this basis is irrelevent and a nusiance.

> Peace through superior Firepower,

Oh? I thought superior firepower usually leads to oppression.
Mutual diplomacy leads to peace. You know, like Microsoft lacks?

> /Torqumada

[You hear distant the sound of keyclicks as a flame filter gets edited. :]

-- Jessica Mayo.
(Everything with a Grin :)