On Sun, 2002-05-12 at 19:27, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> I've now been happily married for over
> two years, but I still like to get an ocasional Usenet fix. Fortunately
> I control it, not the other way around.

it's easy to get sucked in to all the arguing and egos etc, I soon
developed a "don't give a shit" attitude, ignored idiots rather
than responding and had a massive killfile built up.  I was only
ever really into some aus groups and the occasional comp.lang....
group.  I switched to mailing lists quite a few years ago now.
Back to the point though: slrn is probably the best newsreader
around, it's not gui though.

Dave.