<quote who="Conrad Parker">

> is it an intellimouse? those things go screwy sometimes. [it may be a
> hardware problem -- have you tried a different mouse?]

I've only ever seen trouble with Intellimeeces when uses them through gpm...
if I get gpm out of the way, then the meece run fine. The symptom I see
using gpm is that X will get confuses and push the cursor up against the
edges of the screen regardless of how you move it.

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<stibbons> Yeah.  The whole climax thing would make much more sense if I'd paid
attention.