<quote who="John McQuillen">

> GREAT, JUST GREAT.
>
> So the brain-dead admins at St George Internet Banking...

> So St George, why don't you spend a little time and effort into...

Guys, please. This is not positive advocacy. You will not get what you want
by flaming and unfairly criticising the people who are simply trying to do
their job.

It's also giving SLUG a bad name -> how can we promote the use and support
of Linux if we're seen as flaming zealots? I already feel the need to
apologise to St. George's support staff.

  (And more to the point, why should a bank go out of their way to support
  such difficult customers? Not a great way to build morale in the already
  high-staff-turnover support department.)

We don't have the advantage of height in this negotiation, so violence will
just enrage the other party. That's not going to get us what we want.

- Jeff

--
     "World domination is a community responsibility." - Michael Hall,
                                LinuxPlanet