On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 12:36:29PM +1100, Terry Denovan wrote:
> From: "Terry Denovan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [SLUG] (no subject)
> Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:36:29 +1100
>
> Hi There,
> Just wondering, the company that I am currently working for is looking
> at setting up a Linux server to host Mail on. I have been informed that
> the best one to use is Mandrake, 1. Its Free, 2. Its Easy.Could you
> please confirm what software I should be using and who may be able to
> help set it up.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Terry Denovan

first, you have to tell us your office setup. how many clients, and does
the mail server need to interact with other servers? for a simple and
easy setup, i suggest exim. http://www.exim.org

Cheers.

--
  .''`.     Mike C Alonzo               "We are each entitled to our own
 : :' :     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       opinion,  but no one is entitled