So it seems then that both the ANZ and CommBank API can be interfaced
fairly easily with PHP. I also heard that PHP 4.2 now includes SAIP
(Server Application Interface Protocol) which is ment to make it easier
to mix Perl and PHP scripts in the one site.

eb - What shop frontend software do you use for austwireless.com? and
are you aware that there are image artifacts on box boarders when viewed
in moz?

David & Paul - What php software was your client using? Does your
solution use the standard templates from the php frontend for entering
credit card details?

I already have all of my accounts CommBank. Which banks also provide
multi-browser capable online-banking?

Regards,
Karl Bowden