On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 11:04:21AM +1100, Karl Bowden wrote:
> I am trying to setup a credit card payment option for a website, but I
> am finding it hard to find a "Merchant Gateway" provider in Australia
> that supports PHP. I have found that ANZ has 3 api's available - "ASP,

CommSecure.com.au support Perl, Python and I believe PHP.

> What solutions has everybody else found? What would you recomend if you
> had to do it over again?

Surely it isn't too hard to call out from PHP to a supported language?

I've done it for CommSecure, I don't think their PHP interface was
stable at the time, calling Python code from PHP.

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never