Ian Wienand wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:09:57AM +1100, Angus Lees wrote:
> > > This allows you to show your postscript file full screen and scroll
> > > through it.  *Very* handy if you use a PPC notebook and thus can't get
> > > acrobat reader, and xpdf doesn't do full screen.
> >
> > I always use xpdf for presentations:
> >   xpdf -fullscreen -bg black $file.pdf
>
> yes sorry I confused myself I meant 'rotated'.  This is a problem
> really only peculiar to chaksem, in that it outputs the postscript in
> 'seascape' mode.  a straight ps2pdf conversion doesn't seem to set the
> rotation of the pdf properly, and then gives you an upside down pdf
> presentation.
>
> of course you can always select 'rotate' from the menu in xpdf twice
> to flip it over, but pspresent (or ghostscript really) knows the
> orientation from the ps file so you don't have to bother with this all
> the time.

edit the PostScript and rotate the coordinate system....

180 rotate
stroke
showpage

:-)

--
Mike Lake
Uni of Technol., Sydney

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.