On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 10:32:04AM +1100, Damien Gardner Jnr wrote:

> ARGH, why does Ctrl+v through VNC send a message 1/10th of the time in
> lookout express?!

No idea.  I use VNC only to access an NT server here, and I don't use
lookout ;-)

I've replied to some of your message already so I'll skip those parts
this time.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10:29am 1]
> ~ >$dig inracing.com.au MX | grep -A 3 ANSWER\ SECTION
> ;; ANSWER SECTION:
> inracing.com.au.        2592    IN      MX      20 mx2.isa.net.au.
> inracing.com.au.        2592    IN      MX      200 mx2.vector.net.au.
> inracing.com.au.        2592    IN      MX      10 mail.isa.net.au.

> Hmm, though that gets me thinking... - while mx2.isa.net.au resolves to the
> same IP as the actual hostname on the machine
> (hungryhungryhippos.isa.net.au), will sendmail realise that it's the same
> machine? Or should I be doing a Cwmx2.isa.net.au to make sure?

I wouldn't have thought so.  Class w are the domains for which sendmail
accepts mail for local delivery (aliases for the machine itself and any
domains it hosts).  I don't think it's anything to do with relaying.

Cheers,

John
--
whois [EMAIL PROTECTED]