On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Oscar Plameras wrote:

> You may register it is free.

I'm well aware of that.  But there has been no compelling reason why I
should register.  What's the article about?

> You have the choice. So, don't worry too much !

I'm well aware I have the choice.  I'm just letting you know that posting
URLs that can't be viewed without jumping through hoops is largely useless -
a waste of your time, and the bandwidth of SLUG and every subscriber.  The
few people who are already subscribed are more likely to be reading the
article anyway, and so will know about it, and with nothing more than a URL
to go on, why should the rest of us put our jumping boots on?