On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Oscar Plameras wrote:

> I cannot decide for you whether you should put up with it or not. This is
> precisely what I am avoiding. Making decisions for other people. Again, this
> is the good thing about the internet. You make your own choice and you make
> your
> own devices and I cannot decide for you one way or the other.

However, you can help other people to come to a decision by providing them
with sufficient information to make an informed decision.  You provided a
URL, the content of which is hidden behind a privacy-invading "registration"
process.  How is anyone supposed to make a decision?  Well, I did, by
closing my browser window.