From: "Tony Green" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 10:18, Oscar Plameras wrote:
> > You may register it is free.
> >

> I think the point which Matthew was making was that it would be nice to
> mention what the article is about.
>
> That way they could decide for themselves if it is worth registering for
> or not, it's just good netiquette.

The article is about Linus Torvalds joining as a fellow at OSDL an
Organization supported by IBM, HP, Sun, CA, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Intel,
etc. leaving his current job at Transmeta on indefinite leave. What is
interesting to me is taht the announcement comes a day after SCO has
said it revoked IBM's right to use and distribute software based on
Unix.

Incidentally, I do not agree that it is more ethical or less ethical to
provide an info link with or without a brief. It is one of those
many choices that we have to make everyday.