On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 11:10:00AM +1000, Richard Ames wrote:

> They should be filtered before the listserver.

We had this discussion a couple of weeks ago.

All of you, stop whinging about the tiny bit of spam that makes it
through the list filters.  Something like 99% or more of spam *is*
stopped at the list server, thanks to the efforts of the admins.

The list admins, all unpaid volunteers, do a great job and should not
have to listen to whiny gits who can't be bothered running their own
spam filter and expect someone else to protect them.

> Or better yet --- member only.

We've had this discussion too.  It's not going to happen.  You asked for
this a couple of weeks ago and were told so then, what makes you think
the answer's going to be any different this time?

John
--
whois [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG key id: 0xD59C360F