EverythingLinux used to accept SLUG memberships but had to cease doing so
back in July 2000 as the committee could not supply an ABN. Has this
changed? If so perhaps it's time to revisit the option. Of course there's
always Direct Deposits if the account details could be made public. Who
knows, people might make donations too :-)

--
Electronic Hobyist, Former Arcadia BBS nut, Occasonal nudist,