sounds excellent I will set it up for my 20 users or so and see how it goes :)
fingers crossed

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 04:48 PM, Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="DE LUCA Ben">

Any one want to describe any hellish issues with it? I want to use it as
an alternative method for accessing my server, I run samba2 on a different
machine for (>99%) of my users. But AD intergration is a holey grail!

How unstable is it?

Big name vendors have been shipping 2.99 versions of it for quite some time
now. It's way stable, definitely not .0 quality. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2004: Adelaide, Australia http://lca2004.linux.org.au/

                            Interplanetary Pants