Grant Parnell wrote:
Trust me on this, call back and bluff your way through saying you're running Windows 98. Might take several calls and you'll need to try to hold off identifying yourself.

Also, for the sake of the thread, StGeorge also use Java.. at least I think they're slightly more receptive saying they just need Java1.4 or something like that.

I also use ANZ, javascript/http/https, works real nice.

Someone should tell some of these companies there is an EVER growing user who are no longer using MS products!

The worst I have seen is this one!

http://www.waterways.com.au/netscape.asp which comes up when you enter http://www.waterways.com.au

You were redirected to this page because you are not using Internet Explorer 5 or later. In order to view the proper site,
you'll have to use at least IE5 (IE6 is recommended).
You can download IE6 from here.

Hmm Well they must not want any one other than MS customers using their services! One wonders if their product quality is similar in nature!

My 2c on the lack of Open Standards Support!
David