From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Greg Brennan
Sent: Monday, 9 February 2004 3:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SLUG] Trouble finding Linux

I'm interested in installing Linux on my home pc. I've heard that Mandrake
is probably the best for a beginner like myself, but I'm having trouble
finding a copy of this or any other version. As I would prefer not to order
online, I have been scouring newsagents trying to find a copy included with
a magazine (as recommended by the SLUG website and others) with no luck. Do
you know of any current publications that have this included, and if so,
which newsagents in Sydney City might stock it?

***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom
it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
any other persons. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
St.George is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication, nor for any
delay in its receipt.