On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:21:41 +1100
Jeff Waugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <quote who="Erik de Castro Lopo">
>
> > Telstra currently have a number of their mail servers listed
> > in the SORBS database:
> >
> >     https://www.dnsbl.au.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/lookup
>
> > Telstra are beyond clueless and I advise anyone to stay well away
> > from them.
>
> Unfortunately, so are SORBS.

That may well be true, but unless you have ever tried to explain
to a telstra support bot how email works, you have no idea how
clueless the telsta support bots are.

I have to agree that listing any mail server which has ever
sent email to a spam trap address is rather silly. By doing
so they are destroying what they are tryig to protect (email).

Erik