Having read Stuart's description, I wanted to see this amazing mapping
technology. It's broken on my machine. I get a vertical, crooked red
line that looks like York St. An outline of the harbour and a marker for
the hotel. That's it. Not really spectacular but probably a bug!

Moz 1.4. jvm installed.

It probably works really well in IE...

Stu