Try here:
http://www.whereis.com.au

From: Jobst Schmalenbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 12:57:41AM +1100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> How do we get to the RedHat World Tour Sydney event?
> Simply check out the map of where the Sheraton on the Park is!
>
> Visit http://www.redhat.com/worldtour/sydney and
> then click the "Map of Event Location" link.
>
> A detailed, useful, accurate map of how to get to Elizabeth Street
> from anywhere in the Sydney CBD will appear. You'll be amazed!
>
> It starts at 1000ft but you can zoom in with the magnifying glass + gif
> to 500ft then 250ft to 100ft to 50ft; it's amazing just how detailed
> and useful the information is; the folks at whereis.com.au could really
> learn from these guys.

You're kidding, are you?

* no road names

  * if you are not from sydney you wouldnt no that line across
    that blue stuff is some "famous" piece of metal.

  * from 2500ft onwards all you see is some blue and yellow
    areas with a grey line across and a 1 pointing to
    the road or some building?

The only reason *I* know from THAT map where the venue
is because I stayed there a number of times.

not amazing after all.

jobst