[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Visit http://www.redhat.com/worldtour/sydney and
> then click the "Map of Event Location" link.
> A detailed, useful, accurate map of how to get to Elizabeth Street
> from anywhere in the Sydney CBD will appear. You'll be amazed!

Yeah click, see a useless, zero detailed scene, click to go into more
detail .... wait .... . Ummm I am still to high, click..
wait..click..wait .. click ..... wait  - kill. Bye

Mike
--
Michael Lake
Chemistry, Materials & Forensic Science, UTS

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.