Tell me about it. I'm on dialup, and I've seriously been considering getting broadband. $30/month isn't bad at all, Exetel even gives you unlimited off-peak downloads..

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I was going to ask that very question about Mandrake10 yesterday.
Then I was thought I might sound a little too eager. :)
I will begin to download it to night but the prob is that I'm not in the
surry hill district.