Jason Rennie wrote:

JFS has been pretty good for me, and I'm guessing that it's more
unlikely to eat all my data than a fancy bleeding-edge filesystem.

Good large file performance ?

Dunno really, seems OK =) I don't do anything serious enough to stress it probably.

What exactly did you like about it ?

I read about JFS when SCO was claiming ownership of it. If I was going to go to all the trouble of stealing it from SCO I thought I may as well have a look at it. =)

I have stuck with it after some initial playing around, and it's been really reliable. Mainly, I like the fact that it hasn't eaten any of my files (big or small).